Contact Medical Records
Thank you for your interest in contacting the Medical Records Department at the Austen Riggs Center. We are happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Medical Records Administrator – Cori Broderick
For medical records release requests, please follow the guidelines below:
- Print and complete the Consent/Authorization to Disclose Health Information form
- Be sure to indicate the party to receive the health information in item #5
- Someone must witness the patient's signature (this can be anyone)
- Fax or mail the completed and signed release to:
- Fax: 413.298.5192
- Mail: Austen Riggs Center
c/o Medical Records Department
25 Main St, PO Box 962
Stockbridge, MA 01262
Most record requests will be fulfilled and mailed within two weeks of receipt. If you require a faster turnaround, let us know that your request is urgent. Please call 413.931.5225 with any questions.