DSM-5, What's New and What's Important
Dr. Elizabeth Weinberg will both give a conceptual and historical overview of the DSM-5 system, and then will give a detailed review of DSM-5. She will discuss each major chapter, its conceptual organization, major diagnostic categories, and important changes from DSM-IV. There will be a brief review of the mandatory transition to ICD coding in 2014.
Format: Videocast or audio podcast
The Austen Riggs Center Continuing Medical Education and Online Courses system is offered to users who are able to access these courses with systems and devices meeting the following requirements:
- Internet Explorer 11 or 10
- Latest Versions of Safari, Firefox, and Chrome
- Apple iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 7 or iOS 8
- Android 4.4.x-capable devices
- No pop-up blockers or browser extensions that interfere with multimedia rendering of content installed or enabled.