The IT Intern assists with helpdesk support tickets. Helps resolve issues for users with printers, phones, logon issues, AV, and 365. May also work on small programming and reporting tasks as needed.
- Assist the IT department in all helpdesk and network support functions.
- Assists with level 1 Helpdesk support tickets.
- Assists with maintaining Avaya Phone System.
- Assists with support and maintenance of MS 365.
- Assists with physical network cleanup work. Ensuring users are on the wired network, standardize network rooms etc.
- Assists as needed with networking and configurations.
- Helps with support of Electronic Health Record system (IRIS).
- Works with other IT personnel to review the IT ticketing system.
- Helps determine top 5 reasons for tickets.
- Helps with analysis of Helpdesk usage and Knowledgebase metrics to identify effectiveness and areas where improvement will have maximum impact.
- Assist with building reports, then formulate a system for Knowledgebase improvement.
- Work with other IT team members on priority projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma; working towards a degree in Computer Science is a plus.
- Minimum six-month experience working in a customer service position.
- Experience with basic programming skills, Experience in Office 365.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Must have a high initiative, integrity, strong work ethic, and good communication and analytical skills.
- Experience using Zoom and Microsoft Teams videoconferencing.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to follow detailed direction and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and take direction.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professional boundaries.
- Remote or in-person interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
This is a paid internship opportunity.
Remote position: No
Where can I apply or get more information?
Email resume & Cover letter: Jobs@austenriggs.net
Austen Riggs Center is committed to equal opportunity, a diverse workforce, and an inclusive environment. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Austen Riggs Center requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 before starting employment.