Human Resource Specialist
40 hours per week
The Human Resource Specialist assists the director in the management of all human resource functions at the Austen Riggs Center, including: HRIS data entry and reporting, file management, benefits administration, employee education, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, and healthcare regulatory compliance. The HR specialist also manages the bi-annual medical staff credentialing process.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field. PHR, SHRM C-P preferred
- Minimum of 3+ yrs administrative experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred with an understanding of Joint Commission, DMH, and other regulatory standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with employees, managers and outside contacts.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft. Database experience.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now a plus.