Riggs Clinician Marilyn Charles, PhD, ABPP, Presenting at American Psychological Association Annual Convention
August 6-9 is the 123rd Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association in Toronto, Canada. The themes for this year’s convention are varied and include:
- Competencies at the Intersections of Diversities;
- Disparities in Health, Wellness, Justice, and Education;
- Embracing Interdisciplinarity: Reaching Out Beyond Psychology;
- Emerging Areas of Science, Practice, and Education: Lifelong Training for Psychologists; Promises and Pitfalls of Technology;
- Psychology of Work and Group Dynamics; and
- Violence, Bullying, Victimization, and Trauma.
Riggs clinician Marilyn Charles, PhD, ABPP, will be attending and presenting at the APA Annual Convention this year.