- BS in communications (journalism) from Salem State University (secondary major in English and minor in business management)
- Accounting Systems Specialist certificate from Mildred Elley
Shawn Mille is the communications assistant at Austen Riggs. He is a member of the Non-Clinical Steering Committee and the Non-Clinical Staff Representative.
Mr. Mille is a member of the Board of Trustees for the Berkshire Coalition for Suicide Prevention.
Mr. Mille, who was previously employed at the Brien Center and has worked in the mental health and substance use field for close to seven years. Before that, he worked in customer service for over 15 years.
Professional Affiliations/Organizational Memberships
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) Stockbridge Stompers Team Captain
- Non-Clinical Staff Representative
- Suicide prevention and awareness
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion