Full-time, 40 hours per week, some weekend hours required
$500 sign-on bonus
This position is responsible for maintaining a clean and safe environment for patients and staff in various buildings of the Austen Riggs Center. This position has two vacancies.
Required qualifications include:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of one-year professional cleaning experience; previous experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Current driver’s license with good driving record.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain patients’ rights at all times.
- May be exposed to cleaning chemicals.
- Required to follow universal precautions at all times.
- Ability to lift, walk, reach, bend, push, pull, and climb stairs and ladders.
- Walking and standing required for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift within own limits independently.
- Ability to work in a noisy environment with frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize and to handle situations with staff and/or patients—always being aware of boundaries.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision (available on day 1)
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Flexible spending account and Health Reimbursement Account
- Generous Paid time off (PTO), sick time (EIB), and 12 paid holidays
- Parental leave (9 weeks)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Professional development stipend
- Onsite Library
- Free meals
- Retirement plan (403(b)) with generous employer contribution
- Remote or in-person interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Where can I apply or get more information?
Austen Riggs Center is committed to equal opportunity, a diverse workforce, and an inclusive environment. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Austen Riggs Center requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 before starting employment.