Must be available on weekends and evenings as needed
We are currently accepting applications for per diem drivers. This position is responsible for transporting patients, visitors, staff, board members, and/or materials to and from the Center on an as-needed basis. Trips may be within Berkshire County, as well as to Boston, New York, or Vermont.
- Valid Massachusetts driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Minimum 5 years of experience operating a motor vehicle
- Experience transporting passengers strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively and maintain professional boundaries with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to accept driving assignments on short notice
Per diem drivers must be available year-round and must be available at least 50% of the time they are called to drive.
- Remote or in-person interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Remotely: No
Austen Riggs Center is committed to equal opportunity, a diverse workforce, and an inclusive environment. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.