Inn Residential Program - Groups Sample Schedule
Patients in the first six weeks of the Inn Residential Programs have access to:
- A doctoral level psychotherapist four times per week
- A psychopharmacologist once a week (unless therapist is also psychopharmacologist)
- A social worker at least once a week
- Nursing staff (frequency depends on the specific program)
- A registered dietitian and substance abuse counselors (as indicated)
- Program groups (frequency depends on the specific program)
- Daily Community Meetings
During open time, depending on length of stay, patients may choose to participate in any of the following:
- These groups are smaller and focused around a topic. Process group topics reflect the needs of the current patient population.
Coping Skills groups/workshops
- These groups focus on learning coping skills, similar to the DBT model.
- Elected for eight week terms, patients participate in meetings associated with these positions.
- These include our art studio, theater, music cottage, music and voice lessons, greenhouse, volunteering at our nursery school, utilizing our full gym/fitness classes. Social activities on campus are also an option (e.g. movie night, game night, etc.)
Off campus activities
- Patients have the freedom to leave campus as they please and enjoy events off campus such as going to a movie, shopping and a meal out, or going for a hike in the beautiful Berkshire hills.