The Riggs Blog: Top Blogs of 2016 – Part 2
Last week we featured some of our top blogs of 2016. This week, we bring you the rest of the list:
- The “Dose of the Doctor” Matters
by David Mintz, MD
- Treatment for Borderline Personality Disorder at the Austen Riggs Center
by Nicholas Holliday, MD
- U.S. News & World Report Names the Austen Riggs Center a Top Ten Best Hospital in Psychiatry
- Shared Elements Across Therapies for Suicidal Patients with BPD
by Eric M. Plakun, MD
- What Does the Open Setting at Riggs Stand For?
featuring Andrew J. Gerber, MD, PhD
Thank you for reading and following along in 2016. We look forward to providing you with compelling stories, news, and commentary related to the work that we care so deeply about in the coming year.