The Riggs Blog: Top Blogs of 2016 – Part 1
It was a busy year for the Riggs Blog, with more than 100 pieces published – from commentary and current events to our treatment approach and our values.
This week and next, we highlight some of our most popular blogs from 2016:
- In a Relationship with: Mental Illness; Relationship Status: It’s Complicated
by Megan Kolano, PsyD
- My First Lesson in Countertransference
by Eric M. Plakun, MD
- Interview on WAMC with Austen Riggs Center Medical Director/CEO Dr. Andrew Gerber
- Treatment of Major Depression at the Austen Riggs Center: An Integrated and Personalized Treatment Approach
by David Mintz, MD
- Preventing Suicide in Locked vs. Unlocked Psychiatric Units
by Margaret Parish, PhD
Check back next week to see the second half of our Top Blogs of 2016 list.