New Materials to Provide an Overview of Treatment at Riggs
We recently updated some of our materials to provide an overview of our treatment program and an orientation for families. Click on the images below to view or download a PDF.
In the Austen Riggs Center Admissions Brochure, you will find information about our
- treatment philosophy, values, and approach;
- program highlights, including length of stay and continuum of care; and
- admissions process, cost of treatment, and insurance coverage information.
In the Austen Riggs Center Orientation for Families, you will find information about
- what happens on the day of admission at the admissions consultation;
- what the beginning weeks of treatment look like; and
- what you can expect the treatment experience to be like.
Whether you’re looking for general information about Riggs for yourself, a family member, or a patient, we hope these tools answer some questions you may have. If you have any questions after reading them, please contact us at  517.4447.