Erikson Institute Education Coordinator and Events Assistant
Full Time - Hourly
The education coordinator and events assistant reports to the EI program manager and works closely with the director of training and the coordinator of the Friday Night Guest Lecture series and Grand Rounds to assist in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of CE/CME and Fellowship training activities and Grand Rounds presentations. The education coordinator and events assistant initiates paperwork for various meetings, reviews, quarterly dinners, and Fellows seminars. This position also attends and takes minutes at meetings and works with multiple departments to maintain documentation and ensure accreditation of continuing education programs.
Additional responsibilities include: arranging all administrative aspects of CE/CME activities; monitoring attendance CE/CME activities; managing the online CE/CME evaluation and certificate process, travel reservations, and associated entertainment arrangements; managing the education database in Raiser’s Edge and generating reports as requested; and providing logistics support for weekend conferences and workshops.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years administrative experience required
- Proficient computer skills, including information databases, Microsoft Office, and email
- Proven ability to record meeting minutes and accurately transcribe
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work independently within prescribed guidelines and also with a team
- Demonstrated writing skills, including spelling and grammar, proofreading, and formatting
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Demonstrated detail-oriented ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, organize and prioritize with numerous interruptions from others, and complete projects within stated deadlines
- Experience in continuing education administration preferred